Sunday, September 18, 2011

Nothing Much!

So here it is a cold and gloomy Sunday-it's been so gross here lately-I love Fall-but this is not Fall weather :( Oh well- I haven't had much to write about lately... I've just been busy working-and when I'm not working I am finishing up things around the house. Which hopefully I'll get pictures up soon-sometime by the end of the week-the only room that is left is the guest room-but I'll eventually get to that! I am very excited to hopefully make it to Omaha this upcoming Wednesday to see everyone, and then Matt and I are going there that Saturday to go out for Jen's bday!

2 hours from Omaha is close-but its still not close enough! I find myself super bored when I am sitting at home-most of the girls at the daycare live outside of town-so it makes it hard for them to do things. So hopefully that changes soon-I miss the Beasleys!! thought I'd throw that in there-maybe they should Skype soon :)!

I am setting my goals again-and aiming high!!! I am very excited to get started again-and now that things are getting settled in the house-I am excited to start painting and scrapbooking again :D

I hope everyone has a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment