Well here it is-December 31st. The last day of the year- tomorrow we will wake up and it will be a whole new year- a whole new 365 days of opportunities. This past year has been....words cannot describe it. but I'll use amazing! Here is a reflection of things that happened this past year:
Gained a sister in May, got to spend lots of time with friends and family, had an amazing summer at work, moved to Iowa, fixed some friendships, learned to cherish the people around me, learn to appreciate the people around me, learned to love myself, celebrated my 5 year wedding anniversary, and by far the best thing to happen-God answered my prayers from the last 4 years-and blessed us with an amazing beautiful baby-Peyton. I know everyday will be ok when I get to wake up and see her smiling face.
This upcoming year is going to be amazing too. Hopefully will start the year with getting a job soon, I get to spend everyday with P, I'll hopefully be done with school, or close to it, friendships will flourish and get closer, I'll become an 'Aunt' this summer (Matt's 'sister' is pregnant), well get to go to Washington, hopefully will run a 5k with my mom and sister in law, its just going to be an amazing year.
as usual-I will make my New Year's Resolutions:
1-pay off credit cards-and keep them paid off
2-continue to make a better effort to stay in contact with people-i love catching up
3-just be the best that i can be-the best mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend, aunt etc...
4-last but not least get my pre-pregnancy body back-I was doing amazing- so I start weight watchers tomorrow-and am going to focus on my eating for the first few weeks and then add in exercise.
I once heard/read that its easier to stay motivated to loose weight when you have someone to hold you accountable.So I am joining 'forces' with my mom and Jen-and with the few people that read this. at the end of the blog-along with other pictures-I'm going to post a current pic-and a goal pic-to help remind myself my goal-and will occasionally update on here-my successes and set backs etc. I have some goals that I want to share-right now my short term goal is to wear a size close to my pre-preg size for P's baptism. yup Im still sporting the maternity jeans-because my pre jeans dont fit yet-and my looooong term goal is to be back at my goal weight and pre preg jeans by my bday-I know I did't gain this weight over night-so I am giving myself 8 months to loose it. So here's to a great 2013!
Hope everyone has an amazing last day-I'll be spending mine going through P's clothes-shes too stinking tall for most of her 3 month pants and sleepers, and some onesies-and tonight well be cuddled up on the couch with Matt relaxing.. :D
| My Little Santa's Helper |
![]() |
| Add caption |
![]() |
| First Time in Snow |
![]() |
| My Before picture -not the best but yeah |
| my goal picture |



No comments:
Post a Comment