So it's Wednesday.... And it has been 3 days since I promised to look at things more positively . And I think I have done a pretty good job at it-yes I have 'slipped' up here and there-but I am only human.
There really hasn't been to much going on. I need to look for a PT job-especially as holiday season comes into play. I have decided though-that I am going to do a lot of hand made crafts this year-because its cheaper for us, and plus it will give me something to do :D Jen and the kids are finally back from DisneyWorld-so they are coming to get Chico today. I will actually miss the little $hit!
It's hard to believe that it is already October! it's like WOW where has the time gone. It's almost been a year since I moved out of Omaha(Nov 6 I believe), and almost 2 months since I moved back to Nebraska! I want to decorate for Fall so bad, but I wonder if it is worth it by the time I get the $ for it! uff! Oh well I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday, and enjoy your day! I hopefully will :P
No comments:
Post a Comment