Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's been  a while since I have blogged-mainly because no one reads, and I don't have much to blog about anymore- I tend to think of ideas throughout the day, and then when I  get home I forget, or think it was a stupid idea. So I just never blog anymore. But I thought would give an update!

I have been feeling pretty crappy lately. It's a very lonely city to live in here with no one to hang out with- I enjoy going to work now just for the fact of having people to socialize with. So I was dying to see my friends. and even though I will see some of them next wkend and my family-I just couldn't wait. So since Matt was working all day yesterday at The lob and today at Best Buy (he got a pt job doing installs, it's his 'hobby' and he enjoys it, so who was I to argue) he said I should just go-So I went. It was nice to hang out with good friends last night, it was exactly what I needed.

Um.. what else can I say-both Matt and I work all the time-and when we are home together we don't do much.Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment