I can't believe its already November. It's insane. Where did these past 10 months go? I am getting back on track with goals that I set at the beginning of the year. So here is hoping to accomplishing those goals!
The past month has been beyond hectic. Gus has been super sick lately, He has fluid around his lungs, and they aren't sure what is causing it- Hopefully today we he answers. It's just very sad, because he has been my little baby for the last 5 years. :( SO hoping all is well there!!
At work, we have been swamped, working these 10 hour days really make me tired. UFF! Those kids are adorable though, and I do love working with them on a daily basis.
The month has been filled with trips to places, went to Omaha a few weekends ago, and this past weekend we made a trip up to Fargo, for Easton's baptism. It was fun to see family and friends. And it was a very nice service.
I have so much to say, and so much on my mind, but there is no point in putting it on here. UFF! I'll leave you with some pictures of the last month!
 |
| with my Goddaughter Morgan |
|
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| been a while since we've had a nice pic |
 |
| Sara and I, I rocked these scrubs |
 |
| Some of my favorite kids |
 |
| My Class :D |
Any news on Gus???
ReplyDeleteNope-they pretty much said they aren't sure what the cause is-to just keep an eye on him, and if he gets worse again to get it drained and we can do the tests again incase something shows up now-or we can try a trial and error of steroids, but they are hoping/thinking it might just go away on its own... pretty much sucks! :(
ReplyDelete