Today I am thankful for my family. I love my family. I don't know what I would do without them. My parents have helped me in so many different ways over the last few years. There is no amount of words that could ever express my thanks! I can call them at a moments notice to help me with a project, or to give me advice or to just listen to me vent about my day. SO thank you for everything, for the love, the memories and the support over the years.
Not only am I thankful for my family, but I am thankful for Matt's family. Who I had a pleasure of spending time with this past weekend. I love Matt's family also. I love the chance to spend time with ALL of them, some more then others. But they are always a pleasure to be around.
On another note-My parents come on Wednesday for the Thanksgiving weekend. It will be nice to have them in town. Today however, I have training at work for a few hours and then will spend rest of the day cleaning and finishing up Christmas gifts... O and making cookies for my dad! I just have to get a certain ones done by the time my parents leave. Then rest of them I can start/finish after that. I am soo excited to set up all of our Christmas decorations and our lights. :D I love this time of the year!
No comments:
Post a Comment