So I have been noticing on Facebook, that a lot of people are making their status things that are Thankful for. So I thought I would start it on my blog, and just occasionally ad somethings that I am thankful for. So with that here I go:
Today I am Thankful for my husband Matthew! For the ability to always make me laugh, because you should hear the things he is telling me to put why I am thankful for him for. haha! I am thankful for him for the fact that he works hard everyday, so that I can do a job that doesn't pay a lot but that I love. He does so much in our lives, that I may not always show him how grateful I am. And even though he is scared $hitless of spiders (and runs and screams like a little girl) and makes me kill them, he makes it up for it by making awesome coffee for me in the mornings.
On another note-Gus is slowly but surely getting better.. today he woke up and was running around like a bat outta hell! His breathing is getting better, and we are still taking it day by day but this makes me extremely happy :D
Good idea for the thankful blogs :) I may just start that - it's an easy way to have something to write about every day, haha!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I'm glad Gus is getting better!!
exactly. i saw people doing it on fb- but i feel like you can't explain things on there :D and thanks!!
ReplyDelete