![]() | |
| Otto and Gus |
![]() |
| Buster/Misty/Zin |
Today I am thankful for my furballs. I was home almost all day today, and I love sitting on the couch watching TV with them and cuddling on the couch. They are the ones that are there for you when no one else is. I don't know what I would do without them.They are always happy to see you when you get home, they don't get mad at you, and make the best cuddle buddies!
Today I was off today, and I made some homemade coasters, which I found on pinterest.. :D they will make some cute additions to my other handcrafted Christmas gifts for people. I can't wait to get started on some more of my ideas that I have for Christmas.
Plan for this weekend is to head to Omaha for Xyn daughter Lexi's 3rd birthday party! Then have a movie night with Jen. It will be nice to just relax with a friend and do nothing :D


No comments:
Post a Comment