I haven't posted in a while-I have been busy getting presents ready for Christmas-and it has been soo much fun! I just thought I would write what I am 'Thankful for today'
I am thankful for caring and considerate people. As most of you know my little Gus has been sick for the past month. We did several tests and nothing was found. My vet was more then caring and compassionate for us and he called us several times even on his lunch breaks to keep us up to date. We thought he was getting better, until this past weekend when he started to blow up like a balloon. We brought him to the vet and he has fluid EVERYWHERE in his body, where it shouldn't be! So our vet thinks he might have a low protein disorder, the test results came back and pretty much confirmed it. With this low protein disorder, his body isn't making enough proteins in his body to keep the fluids in the correct spot. So now he is on some medications to help get rid of the fluid and to help keep the fluids where they should be. So we should hopefully get some good results on everything.
so I am thankful for my vet and the vet techs that have helped us and been extremely caring to my Gus and has looked out for us and tried to do everything they thought possible.
On another note-I can not believe it is almost Thanksgiving-it is unbelievable. My parents will be here next Wednesday night-and I can't wait! I am pretty excited to go Black Friday shopping also!
No comments:
Post a Comment