Monday, November 28, 2011

Challenge..

So the last few days have been awesome- I loved spending time with my family over the Thanksgiving weekend, and I hope everyone had an amazing time. This weekend, after my parents left, Matt and I put up our outside lights and am slowly working on putting up the tree.

I have been trying to look for a new 'challenge' for this Christmas time... I added some, changed some etc... here is what I have found:

12-1 ~~ Day 1
Christmas and Holiday Traditions
12-2 ~~ Day 2
What do you say....
"Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holiday"??
12-3 ~~ Day 3
"All I want for Christmas is...."
12-4 ~~ Day 4
Show us a Christmas craft or DIY
12-5 ~~ Day 5
Show us your outside Christmas decorations
12-6 ~~ Day 6
Show us your inside Christmas decorations
12-7 ~~ Day 7
Show us your Christmas tree
12-8 ~~ Day 8
Best toys of 2011
12-9 ~~ Day 9
Favorite Christmas story
12-10 ~~ Day 10
Favorite Christmas song, carol or hymn 
12-11~~ Day 11
Least favorite thing about the Holidays
12-12 ~~ Day 12
Favorite Christmas Album
12-13 ~~ Day 13
Favorite holiday movie/TV special
12-14 ~~ Day 14
Most meaningful or best gift ever received
12-15 ~~ Day 15
Favorite memory from Christmas pasts(childhood)
12-16~~ Day 16
Favorite memory from Christmas present (more recent)
12-17 ~~ Day 17
Plans for Christmas this year
12-18 ~~ Day 18
Tips to "Budget" friendly Christmas
12-19 ~~ Day 19
Best part about Christmas time
 12-20 ~~ Day20
Favorite Christmas party snack (recipe)
12-21 ~~ Day 21
Favorite Christmas cookie (recipe)
December 22 -25
ENJOY time spent with
those that you love!
12-26 ~~ Day 26
Reflection of the past year
12-27 ~~ Day 28
Wishes for upcoming year
12-29 ~~ Day 29
New Years Resolution you accomplished this past year
12-30 ~~ Day 30
New Years Resolution for upcoming year

This should keep me busy for the majority of December :) hope everyone has a good few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment