Thursday, December 1, 2011

December 1st

12-1 ~~ Day 1
Christmas and Holiday Traditions
 
So today I start my new holiday challenge. Some of my traditions that I can remember always making cinnamon fluff in the morning. Then while it was baking someone would go around and pass out presents. Then we would open them and then after that eat breakfast. 
For dinner we would always have lasagna. I remember family would always call and we would tell them what we got and all that fun jazz. I remember me and my brother sitting around all day and playing with whatever randomness we got that day.

As we got older things changed a bit. I remember once me and Matt moved out-we had to split up the day. We would do our own Christmas on Christmas Eve. In the morning we would go to my parents, do gifts eat breakfast, then make our way around to Matt's moms and then grand parents and do gifts over there. Then back to my parents for lasagna.

Even when we moved out of state, and spend Christmas buy ourselves, the breakfast of Cinnamon Fluff is a tradition I still like to follow. I usually like to still have lasagna either for Christmas Eve or the day of, depends on what we are doing. 

On another note:

I have decided to go back to school-I am going to go to Ashford College, based out of Iowa. I am still debating on what exactly I want to go for. I start January 3rd, and have to take the initial class that everyone has to take, and then I will decide during that time exactly what I want to do. I am leaning towards Cognitive Studies :D So we will see where this takes me.. I am pretty excited to finally have my bachelors.

No comments:

Post a Comment