Saturday, December 31, 2011

End of 2011

I can't believe that today is the last day of 2011... It's actually hard to believe it is even December with the amazing weather we have been getting. I will be spending most of the last day of the year organizing my life... with that I mean figuring out our budget,so we can start saving $ again, I'll be organizing my kitchen and random closets around the house.

I have already stated in a past post all the wonderful and not so wonderful things that happened this year... It has been a whirl-wind of emotions this year, not just for me but for friends alike.

As I am sitting here I am re-reading my resolutions that I made last year at this time.. and I have accomplished about 4 of them (yes I make a very long list) so to stick with my usual tradition of making resolutions I am going to list some of them on here this year ....

~Get back to being healthy... which means working out again, and get back on track with my eating.... I've let both go in the last month
~Save save save..... I need to learn not to spend spend spend...
~Graduate with my Bachelors degree
~Stay better involved in friends/families lives... this was super difficult when we lived in WA.. and it had awful 'after math' when we moved back... so I am hoping to make amends with this

Tonight Matt and I will be having a quiet night home, we don't have the money to make it to Omaha this year unfortunately :(, so we will just sit back and enjoy each others company! So I hope you all have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment