Saturday, January 14, 2012

New beginning?

I haven't blogged in a while, I have been busy working and then doing school. I can't believe I am almost in my 3rd week of school, and yet to have my whole degree figured out yet.. hopefully I can get it figured out in the next week (it's just taking a while to get my transcripts in). I can't believe in general, that it is already almost the middle of January, I feel like it was just Thanksgiving.

I have been spending a lot of time working on a my brother's wedding invites. that is only 4 months away. Which means I need to kick it in the butt with working out, I finally got my kickboxing dvds and my kickboxing bag :D So that will be fun.

I have been trying to deal with a lot of personal feelings lately, and I am just trying to figure them all out. I have to realize that at some point, certain resentment, jealously, anger, sadness needs to be let go. I need to 'release' the feelings and move on with my life. Things haven't been easy, and a lot of things I didn't think would happen or end, did. And now starts the process of letting go. Things won't ever be the same I know this, but I can still be happy and can still remember the awesome memories and such!

Well hope everyone has a great weekend, I have a 3 day weekend which means lots of cleaning, working on invites and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment