So winter has finally hit us today.. I think we have around 9 or so inches of snow. Here is a wonderful picture. It looks so stinking gross, I hate the snow. UFF! It is going to be a long day, I am stuck at home unless by some miracle the plows come through and get rid of all the snow on my block, Matt took my TB today to get to work. Oh well, guess its a good reason I should work on my 5 page paper-booo! Nothing else new is going on, On Monday I will have made it though my first class back at school. One step closer to getting my bachelors! Next class is English Comp 2-gross... more papers to write. More research to do. Oh well.
Today I will be spending the day doing my paper, cleaning, laundry, making cards-for my card club, and cleaning up my craft room, which is an awful mess! I should get ready to go out and shovel some of this 9 inches away-because I don't have nice neighbors that will snow blow for me. JERKS!
Hope everyone has a fabulous day on this nasty winter day!
No comments:
Post a Comment