Thursday, February 9, 2012

1 down....

So I passed my first class on my road to my bachelors with an A! whoop whoop! i started my 2nd class which is english comp II-it's awful, I hate it already. Oh well.... This week was a week from hell.. new kids in the class room and I was alone most of the days... LAME!

So if anyone is looking for an awesome book to read, or books.. I would recommend The Hunger Game triology. I am almost done with the 3rd book, and I just can't get over them. I can't WAIT for the movie to come out in March. I think I am almost more addicted to these books then the HP ones.. I just hope they don't ruin the movie... I was hesitant on reading the books, because of what it is about, but there is soooo much more to them then that. So if you have some extra time I would pick up the books and read them :D I already have 3 people at the daycare reading them now. i plan on finishing the last book this weekend.

I have tomorrow off, and Jen and the kiddos are coming down. We are going to a princess party at the Stuhr Museum on Saturday, it should be interesting. :D Other then that, I will be reading, and working on a stupid paper..
Hope everyone has a great weekend...



**** I just couldn't wait and I had to finish reading the 3rd book... it took me 3.5  hours to finish the last 250 pages, but I finished.. it was amazing. most likely one of the best book series I've ever read. I laughed, I cried, this book has consumed me for the last week... but now I am done, and now I just need to sit patiently for the movie to come out in march.. and then the following movies in the future years!

No comments:

Post a Comment