Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wow its been a while

I cannot believe it is already almost the end of March. Where has the year gone so far. Not a lot has changed. I completed my 2nd class successfully, and as I just typed that I totally forgot I have homework due tonight. crap! guess I'll be doing that when I am done. What else is new.. not much... still hate my job, Matt is still working is tail off at work-since he has no co-manager still. We are hoping to go to Washington in June for Jordynn's 2nd birthday! Missed her 1st bday, can't miss her 2nd.
Lately I have just been going to Omaha every once in a while, to try to connect with friends and keep updated with their lives. Which truthfully is hard work, sometimes I feel like I am just go go go when I am in Omaha, but yea know-I want to be able to see everyone when I come to town. Now if people would just come and see me. YES GI is boring, BUT this summer people can come down and come to the water park we have.. but it ends there. haha!

Well I hope everyone has a fabulous night, I had lots to write but now all I can think about is my stinking homework, so I will try to write more later in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment