So the thought that in 4 days I will be moved and in 5 days all my things will be in Iowa and I can start settling down into a new lifestyle. I just can't wait for it to be over-and our new house to be ready to go. The past few days have been stressful, I am being such a control freak lately, and I would rather just pack my whole house myself. The majority of the house is packed for this reason, whoops! Wednesday the loaders come and everything will be unloaded on Saturday. So here's to a new start and a new chapter in life!!
this past weekend I had my Omaha/Friends baby shower. It was awesome. It was great to see everyone, some people I haven't seen in a looong time. I wish I had those pictures, but they are on another camera, that I hope to get soon. We also got our maternity pictures back. I didn't want to do them at first, but I am happy that we did do them just so we can look back on them. It was nice to have my parents in town this past weekend, I will be going back up home in 2 weeks for my family shower up there. Which should be nice to see people up there. I have a busy day today, but have no mottivation to do anything, and there's lots to be done. I will leave you with some pictures from our maternity shoot. :D hope everyone has a great week!
 |
One of our favorites
|
 |
| HAHAHAHA |
 |
| He needed to climb the tree |
 |
| I just like the P in the background |
No comments:
Post a Comment