This past week has been an emotional roller coaster to say the least. One minute I am happy the next I am an emotional wreck. It has been 2 weeks since Matt left-yes not that long to some people- but it is really starting to take a toll on me. I think I broke the lawn mower the other day,and usually I would be able to fix it-but i can't, so now I need to figure it out. That's the biggest issue that I seem to be having. I think I am pretty independent and can do things on my own when I want, and being almost 30 weeks pregnant I can't do things that I want to do. I can only do certain things for so long before I get exhausted. I've been sleeping like crap-and not to mention the kids at work are getting on my last nerve. I finally understand why parents are so stinking happy when their kids go back to school after a 3 mth break. goodness.
I still have almost 10 weeks-which I am hoping at least 8-9 more weeks because my last day of class is October 8, so I need to make it till that day at least! I am ready to be done though. I am done with the weight gain, the maternity pants-which dont fit that great, because Im sitting so low they dont stay up but because I am so low I can't wear the low band ones-im tired of people telling me I look small for 30 wks, I want to be able to sleep on my back again etc. For the most part I have enjoyed the pregnancy-the best part is feeling her move. next time though-me and matt will plan the pregnancy more and hopefully I can be pregnant more in the fall-spring. not the summer.. hopefully never ever again.
I am trying to get all my homework done ahead of time before I move, which is becoming another issue. I am hating this waiting point of not knowing when we are moving-when the packers/movers will be here. Or when I will be going to Iowa. Hopefully that can get figured out here soon-real soon so I can calm down about that one.
I am jsut starting to feel even more over whelmed-I just want to get to Iowa and get my house in order before P comes. which I am nervous thats not going to happen. I am in this 'mood' of over thinking everything and freaking out about it- I can't help it-and i do not know how to get myself out of this-i think it comes from not feeling prepared and not being in control of things right now-I use to be a type B personality-but as I have gotten older-I find myself being a type A a lot!! uff-its rather annoying sometimes haha. i hope everyone has a great weekend-I will be continuing spending it doing homework and getting way ahead on my class!
No comments:
Post a Comment