So I don't really think anyone reads this anymore-but oh well I suppose-My friend Sara had her baby this past Tuesday-went and saw them last night-he is a handsome little boy-Jackston! he is soo cute! It just makes things that much more real to me-that I too am due in less then 12 weeks-(83 days to go exactly) I am just extremely anxious-I just feel like these next few months are going to go by so fast with the move and everything-if anything the next month is going to be the slowest.and I'll just keep getting bigger and bigger! I am extremely anxious to have baby P and start loosing this baby weight-because I have gained waay over the recommended weight as of right now-(ok really close to the amt) and I still have 12 wks left which on average is at least 10-12 more lbs to be gained. ugh-I hate this-I try to not care-but I do-so hopefully for the next few weeks-while matt is gone-I can keep my gaining down.
We did our registry this past weekend, and i started to feel extremely overwhelmed- Just nervous we won't have everything P needs, or we won't be able to afford anything-especially with me not working for about 5 weeks before P's due date. I feel like we will get to our new place the end of august and I will have 1 mth to get everything in order before P comes-not just with her room but with the whole house-i only have 1 mth because i won't have time after she comes.I just feel extremely overwhelmed-even right now-without Matt here-I have a lot of things to get done before we move. Including this toybox that me and Matt started refinishing-Just need to put it all back together-
Just feeling extremely overwhelmed-my next class starts this upcoming tuesday-and week 5(which is the wk I have my final paper due) is the wk we are moving-so not only do I have to get the house inorder here but I need to get ahead in my school work so i have my paper done before I move-
This baby is something that me and matt have been wanting for a long time now-and now that she is a few weeks away-I am extremely anxious-that's about the only word I can use to describe my feelings. that and overwhelmed.
On a happy positive note-P has been kicking up a storm lately-it's fascinating-yet weird all at the same time. and rather annoying when its 11 pm and i still can't fall asleep because she keeps kicking me! Oh and we finally have a for sure date for our maternity pictures.. and I couldnt be more excited-just need to find something to actually wear! :D Well I must go an get somethings done before I get ready and head to a friend's house today to visit!! hope everyone has an amazing rest of your week!
Anxiousness is about the best word to describe those last few months or so before you bring a little one in to the world... Just remember that everything will work out the way it's supposed to and that if you can't do anything about it, try not to stress (much easier said than done, I know). You need to take care of yourself and your baby and try not to worry about the little details. If the baby room isn't 100% finished, that's okay. You have people around that are willing to help you. All she needs is a roof over her head, food, and yours and Matt's love... everything else will come together.. just like it's supposed to :)
ReplyDelete