Monday, July 23, 2012

Manic Monday

So we found a house in Ankeny Iowa. A small suburb outside of Des Moines. It is a really nice town home, 3 bedroom 2.5 bath and walks out to a dog park and people park :D with a nice trail, which will be nice for when P comes and we can just go walking on that. We signed an 18 mth lease, so we are set for a while. Thank goodness! We got our registries done this wkend, I think Matt had more fun then me, he just randomly scanned things he thought were cool. Goodness!
Yesterday, was an emotional day, I had to leave Matt. The thing is-yes, I do get sad when he leaves(even though this is the 4th time we have moved like this) but I think the emotions of being pregnant and the overwhelming feeling that I do not know if I can do all this on my own this time (feeling a little vulnerable these days) makes everything that much harder. I won't see him in person again until the 18th of August, when we meet in Omaha for Easton's birthday party and our maternity pics the next day. Then if everything works out it will only be 1.5 weeks later and I'll see him again for good, when we finally get to move in.
Hopefully my last day of work can be the 16th of August, then I can get to Omaha for an extra day and hang out with whomever is available.
Matt and I were talking yesterday, it's hard to believe that in less then 3 months, we will have a kid. The thought excites me yet makes me nervous, not because I don't think I can handle it, but because I just hope that we are prepared in every sort of way, mentally, physically, nursery wise, etc. From the time we move into our new house, I will be pretty much go go go. Getting the house in order, the nursery in order, doing school work(so i can try to get ahead before P comes) and then eventually have the baby. It is just a very overwhelming feeling, and I am trying to prepare myself for the whirlwind! Oh well, it is what it is, and God wouldn't give it to me if He didn't think I couldn't handle it!! and on that note-hope everyone has a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment