Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh Happy Day

So the big news of the week-Matt got his promotion that he has been waiting for! So he will be moving to Des Moines, Iowa in 2 weeks. He will become an area supervisor. couldnt be more excited and proud of him. He has worked hard for this and deserves it! I will be finishing out my summer program at school, so I will be moving around the 11th of August. I have a very busy few weeks after that. Moving, Easton's Bday/Party, My bday, Maternity pictures, my baby shower, then a wkend break and then my shower in F/M! Uffda!! Now the big deal is trying to find a house-We have a month I suppose, until I get there-just need a house by then.

this weekend we are hopefully going to do our baby registery :D I couldnt be more excited! It will be a lot of fun!! YEAH!!! Hope everyone has an amazing week-and hope things continue to get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment