Well back to the house. we finally got P's room done-the only thing left is to get some things to put on the shelves. This baby better pop out a girl or we are going to be in big trouble. Here are some pictures.
I think that I am finally feeling ready for her to get here- now that our house is liveable and settled. i still do not want her to come yet-but if she did I would be ready. It is hard to believe that in 4 or less weeks Matt and myself are going to be responsible for another life. yikes-that could be dangerous-ha nah i think that we are ready-its going to be an adjustment-but Ive been waiting for this my whole life.
I guess I haven't been too anxious about it really-until maybe now. I was going to take a break from school when she was born-but now I think i am going to wait and take a break when I go back to work-whenever that may be.
I hope these next few weeks go by fast-I think they will-this week I have tons of homework and cleaning to do-then Omaha Saturday, Marissa comes this wkend till the following wednesday-and then hopefully the Anderson's come that weekend. then its pretty much October-and I'll be busy doing homework for my next class to get ahead and such-so I think it will go fast..
well I hope everyone has a great week-:D
PS-Zin came back on thursday night-so everything is good again-and I am just loving life right now!!
OMG - LOVE!!!
ReplyDeletethanks! i am pretty excited about everythign now-I wish her walls were a different color, but I was too lazy to repaint their walls.. ha-but it looks good! :D excited for you to come soon!
ReplyDelete