Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Visitors

So these past few days have been amazing. I spent Saturday in Omaha celebrating Jen's bday. then came home on Sunday-and Marissa was here to visit me. She left this morning-but will be back in November when P comes. She helped me get so much things done for the baby-I got pretty much all my last minute things that I needed. Now all I need to do it pack my bags. which is my goal by the end of the week-also I need to start thinking of some meals to make a head of time to freeze them-so it will make it easier after the baby comes.

We had our tour the other day at the hospital-it was sooo over whelming-It was just so much information at one time-and it just hard to beleive that in hopfully less then 3 weeks-we'll have a kid. I am so anxious to just meet her-that I can't stand it. Recently I was talking to a friend-about how I just want to be done-and she pointed out that it is a bittersweet time because its the last few weeks of just Matt and myself-guess I never really looked at it that way. So maybe I should enjoy the last few weeks before she comes-and do what I need to do during the day-and then spend as much time as I can with Matt when he is home.

I really can't even explain the feeling I have of everything right now-to an extent I feel like I am 100% ready for her to be here-but then the other hand I feel like I still have soooo much to do and not enough time to do it in. But my list is made of things that I think need to be done-and hopefully I can get things crossed off in the next wk.

This weekend I am very excited for Dani and Easton to come visit-I pretty much just love people coming to visit-it keeps me entertained and it helps me to get to explore different parts of a new city-perhaps we'll go to the pumpkin patch or apple orchard..


I love the Fall weather we have been getting lately. It makes me so excited for everything to come. I need to get out some of my fall decor the next few days.  Hope everyone has a good rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment