Thursday, October 18, 2012

Still cooking

Well here it is October 18th, and I am still cooking this baby! UFF! I am really done being pregnant. Hopefully soon we will have a baby! I just want to hold her! It's so frustrating. I would love to go naturally but it looks like I might need to get induced- We should find out soon. Have another dr appt soon-so we shall go from there..

40 weeks-i look bigger in the picture from the previous post, but that was
taken at the end of the day and this is in the morning! that could be the difference

I really never thought I would be taking a 40 week picture-I for sure thought by 40 weeks we would be home recovering. guess not-what a stubborn little thing. But now I have nothing to do-even worse then before-my homework is done for this class-well except a paper-but I am slowly working on it. I will continue to work on it today and tomorrow. booo....

Well I hope everyone has a great rest of your week and weekend-I'm hoping this wkend is the weekend! ha yeah right!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good mama!! Continually thinking about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... uff I am ready to be done-hopefully these are the last few days :/ miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete