Sunday, October 28, 2012

Peyton Elizabeth

Well our little P is finally here!! She made her grand arrival October 26, 2012 at 9:29 pm at a whopping 9 lb 13 oz and was 21.5 inches long. I could not be anymore in love with her. And Matt is head over heels in love with her also. Labor was intense-but it was only 7 hours long-once things got going-which took a while.

Today was our first day back home-and it has been great. She has been sleeping a lot, which is why I am able to update this blog right now. Sometimes she would rather sleep then eat. But she is such a calm and relaxing baby-hopefully she stays this way.

The next few weeks are going to be a busy busy one.. My parents here now thru Wednesday-then Matt's dad and step brother are coming Wednesday thru Friday, we have pictures on Thursday. Matt's mom and step-dad come come Friday or Saturday thru the following Tuesday. Then we have one day of just us 3, and then Matt goes back to work. Then its just me and Peyton. For the next few weeks. I must start looking for a job here by the end of the month-and start going on interviews :( I don't want too. I think its going to be hard to find a new job and leave P. but hopefully I can find a daycare to work at and she can be there too.


well enough of that-here are some pictures of her.. even in the 2 days since she's been born she has changed soo much.


in the nursery

wide awake

we had pics taken in the hospital/stole this from the website shhhhh

ready to go home in my Steelers gear

milk coma

1 comment: