Well my lil Stinker is already 2 weeks old-or should I say only 2 weeks old. I feel like she's been around so much longer then that-It has only been 2 weeks and I can't imagine life without her now. My days are hectic and the nights are long-but I look at her face and can't help but smile and just feel my heart melt.
We had her 2 week appt today, and she weighs 10.5 lbs already. glad to know that she isn't starving :D not that I had any doubt, I feel like all she does is eat. This week Matt is working a lot, and it is my first full week just me. and so far-so good. I should actually be getting stuff done or taking a nap since thats what she is doing.
I can't believe that next wk is already turkey day.. goodness....i don't have much else to say really.. but I will leave you with some pictures from P's newborn shoot and then a picture from Saturday.
well I hope everyone has an amazing week.
No comments:
Post a Comment