Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Happy 1 month

HAPPY 1 MONTH to Miss Peyton.  we made it one month. And boy has it gone fast with people visiting and getting use to her needs etc, but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I fall in love with her more and more everyday. SO heres to many many many more months!! :D

This past week was thanksgiving, we went to Omaha to see friends. It was nice to spend Thanksgiving with friends that have been like family to use for the past several years. this weekend we finally got a new tree and its up, just a slow process to getting it and the house decorated.

The next weekend Marissa is coming! YEAH! and hopefully with her here, I should be able to get my Christmas shopping done-not much left. im just so excited for it to be Peyton's first christmas and to spend time with our family and such.


I started the above stuff on P's actual one month, but i was stealing internet from our neighbor and it died-haha the last 2 days I have decorated the house and have made it look at pretty for Christmas. I really have nothing else..

I really do not have much else I just wanted to wish P a happy one month :D hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment