Miss Peyton is now 3 weeks old. I cant believe how fast time is going. She will be 1 mth before I know it. this past weekend we had Matt's grandparents come and visit us. Which was nice, but I am excited to have a little bit of a break from everyone until Marissa comes at the begining of December. then my parents will come for Christmas, which will be nice.
This Thursday is Thanksgiving I can not believe that it is already here. we are going to Omaha for it, which will be nice to see friends. I am getting excited for P's first Christmas, can't wait to decorate.
there is so much to be thankful for this year. My family and friends foremost. without you guys I don't know where I would be. I am truly thankful for the little girl that keeps me up most of the night, but I wouldn't trade her for anything. I am thankful for so much, i don't think that words can even describe everything that I am thankful for. Most of all though, I am thankful that God has given me the life that he has, it may not always be easy, but it's mine and I get through it, and wouldn't trade it for anyone elses.
On some sad news, this past wednesday, I had to make one of the hardest decisions of my life to this date. I had to make the decision to put Gus down. His condition had gotten out of control, and his lungs had filled with fluid and he was no longer to get enough oxygen. It is such a sad day, he was such a sweet sweet dog, and I miss him a lot. Now we just have Otto, who has been a lot more mellower and more protective these past few days.
![]() |
| My GusGus |
![]() |
| Sitting in her bouncer, she loves it |
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment