Well happy 3 months to Peyton!! YEAH!!This week has been full of ups and downs. I started my new job on Monday, and P started going to daycare. The first day I did good-Tuesday I was in her room training for a bit and was about to take her and run! I was so upset that day. Wednesday and Thursday were rough. I cried every night we go home. Wednesday she fell asleep at 6:45 and slept 12 hours. Thursday night was almost the same. She isn't sleeping much at daycare, I am guessing because of all the noise-she doesn't want to miss anything. so I get upset at night because all she wants todo it sleep and I dont get to spend any time with her. Thursday she did wake up for about an hour to eat, and I found out that she is super stuffy. Even right now as I write this she is still stuffy and has a lil dry cough. I tried a humidifier and that didn't help! it doesn't seem to be bothering her though. Last night I actually got to hang out with her :D My class is a very interesting group of kids. It will be fun to teach them, I think my aid is a lil wacked out-but oh well. Shes there to help!! It will just take some time for adjusting for both of P and I !! we'll get the hang of all this!!! She doesn't fuss at daycare and she smiles at her teachers so that is always a good thing :D that makes me happy to hear, and she is finally starting to drink all her bottles, now we just need to work on the napping!!!
I have an 8 page paper due a week from this upcoming tuesday!! And I haven't started. Most likely wont do it all, but I will attempt to get some of it done. This is the first class that I am actually struggling in. I am taking a break in Feb-March Thank goodness. So I can just focus on work and P! :D Today is a busy saturday running errands and cleaning. and if Miss P sleeps doing some research!
No comments:
Post a Comment