Well hello all!! It's been a while-things have been so crazy with work and such. Things are going great at work-i am getting the hang of everything-and P is adjusting amazingly! She got sick for a while there with a nasty cold and then pink eye-and then her cold turned into a respiratory infection crap. so now we have all that back under control- she still has a little cough but its more from the dry air and such. She is getting so big-15lbs and 25 inches long-good grief-most of her 3 month clothes don't fit her except some onesies do occasionally. P has learned to roll over-I can't believe it-she's just getting so big-and thankfully I have her first time rolling over on my camera-i ended up video taping it-cause she was getting so close everytime and just in case she did it i wanted to be ready- We also moved her to a big girl car seat-her other one go so stinking heavy and she kept getting mad being in it-not she just smiles the whole time..She's growing up tooo fast!!
This upcoming weekend we have P's baptism back home in Moorhead-we are suppose to get a huge storm Thursday. The day we are suppose to leave-I think it will be ok-we are leaving early early morning so cross our fingers. I am also crossing our fingers in hopes that the people that are coming from Omaha and South Dakota are able to make it up there too-or it might be an interesting weekend. Just hopefully everyone can make it up there!! I am pretty excited to see everyone actually.. it should be fun.
So Matt's 'sister' Tara is pregnant and they found out yesterday what they are having-so stinking excited-cant reveal what it is yet tho-but sooo excited! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment