Saturday, March 2, 2013

Love my lil turkey

So I am finally realizing how truly blessed I am in life. Peyton has been an amazing blessing in my life-and I really do not know what I would do with out her. She is growing so much everyday it amazes me. Like as of right now she has figured out how to move-almost army crawling-ish! I love it. I recently have found my bucket list-and it reminds me of the things I still need to accomplish and want to accomplish. the lil turkey has been sick and I think we finally have it all under control-she has pneumonia and we finally got medicine for it. This past weekend was her baptism-I'll enclose some pics at the end. I could just go on how blessed I am with my family and friends and my life in general. Matt's job allows us to move pretty much where ever we want-and at one point looked at as a royal pain-now it might mean we can be closer to our families.

Work is going good-I am finally adjusting to things and making progress with the kids-I love it-and Peyton is striving soo much in her class.
This month starts my spring cleaning-will hopefully get a few things done every weekend-I have a love hate relationship with this time of the year-but things need to be done-can't wait until i can take the plastic off the windows and actually open them. Nothing else-just had to say how blessed I am. must go and spend some time with P-I start school again on Tuesday-so my nights/weekends get jammed packed with homework!!

enjoy the pics..





No comments:

Post a Comment