So here it is almost 5 am on a Wednesday. I got up to give P her bottle and couldn't get back to sleep-so much going on in my head. It's almost April. Peanut turned 5 months yesterday-I am not sure where the time has gone. It feels as if just yesterday she was born. She is working on crawling-yes crawling at 5 months. This might be dangerous for us. Its hard to believe that in a few weeks she will most likely be moving all around our living room-which means we need to start baby proofing. Everything else around here is going good. I am enjoying my job-adjusting to everything slowly but surely. I have been off my eating better and healthier plan for about a month-and boy can I tell a difference-so I started it back up yesterday-and this weekend I'll start working out again.
Yesterday we found out Matt's dad had colon cancer-We believe it's early stage, but it is still scary. The creepy part about this is-that Sunday night I had a dream that his dad had cancer and got super sick-then his dad called and told Matt this yesterday. He has surgery next week-and Matt is going to go up there for a bit. So thoughts and prayers are needed in our direction.
There is so much to be thankful for-seriously. Every morning I wake up and love seeing the face of Miss Peyton-its ridiculous the amount of love that I feel for her-I guess what they say is true you never know how much you can love someone until you have a child. Which makes me just want to be a better person. So here is my promise:
I promise to be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, co-worker, teacher, and so on that I can be. I promise to try to start each day on a positive note, to not let the little things get to me. To keep making goals and aiming to reach them and beyond. To see the positive in all. To change my unhealthy life style and get into shape so I can be around to see P grow up. To make a difference in the life of the 18 kids I interact with everyday. To try to cherish the little things. And to not take each day for granted.
This is all easier said then done-but as my friends and family-I ask you to help me in keeping these promises by writing them down and 'saying' them out loud!
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday morning-I know Im going to need some coffee to help mine along :D
Prayers your way!!! You're a great mom btw :)
ReplyDelete