So this past few weeks have been hectic! matt was gone for about 2 weeks almost-which sucked-but he is finally back. and we have started packing. We have yet to find a place to live. So I am not sure exactly what we are going to do-so this stress just adds to everything else we have had to deal with. In 5 weeks we will essentially be homeless-unless Matt has his way and we get a camper.. uff!
The temperature here has been rediculously hot -and its making work rough. We walk a lot of places-and my feet have begun to swell by the end of the day. I hate it! In general I have gained more weight then I think is expected-and with still 16 weeks left I still have more that I am going to gain-which freaking sucks-but oh well I am just going to learn to deal with it and will just have to kick it in the butt when baby comes!
Our next appt is in a little bit over a week-and we should hopefully find out what we are for sure 100% having! :D I just keep calling it a girl! So that is what I am sticking with until my Dr. tells me otherwise!
I hope everyone has a great week-and perhaps say a little 'prayer' for us to find a place to live here real sooon!
No comments:
Post a Comment