It's only 8:30, and it has been amazing morning! Woke up early, like usual, and I picked up the house a bit, and got to play with my new phone. I absolutely love my new iPhone.. Also the best thing happened this morning... as I sat on my couch watching One Tree Hill-which has always been a great part of my morning-I actually got to see baby kick today-It was the coolest thing ever. After the first trimester being awful, and me being so whatever about this stupid weight gain, feeling/seeing that just makes everything go away.
Also another great thing is that we finally found a house we are interested in-and will hopefully go take a look tomorrow! I just hope its the real deal and we can make it work, I think it will be a little bit smaller then we have now-but I am willing to make it work-I just need a house for this baby and not a cardboard box! haha! Well must get ready for the day-and run my errands, before I get to watch Miss Emberlynn this afternoon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment