First week of school age program done.. goodness-it's going to be a long summer I think. hopefully this week goes better... We were informed this week that our landlord is for sure selling our house. Our lease is up August 1st-so we have until then to find a new house. I just don't know what to do. It is soo much to take in. Uffda. We have been looking for about a month-because he had mentioned last month he was thinking about it. And there is nothing that is as nice as our place here. I am hoping that in the next few weeks we can find something. It is going to take some time for my to start packing up the house-plus there is so much I want to get done before I pack like scrapbooking. so I think today I will clean the house and then scrapbook a little. So I can start to get caught up. I only have 2011 to do,and it was a boring year so it wont take long.
I can't believe in 3 days we find out what our little nugget is. I'm nervous yet excited at the same time. Oh well I just had to write out some of my thoughts. I should probably get ready run the few errands I have then start cleaning. hope everyone has a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment