Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lonely..

So much for sleeping in today on my day off! I had an aweful dream which in return woke me up and I couldn't get back to sleep Oh well.

So its been a pretty lonely last few days with Matt gone. I am perfectly fine with being by myself-esp at this time since I am working a lot and have lots of things to get ready. I just like to have Matt here to have someone to talk to at the end of the night, especially when I work with kids all day long. so my poor mother has had to deal with my rambling on about nonsense and my venting. I suppose Jen has had to deal with it too. That is why I need a lot of adult interactions through out the day-hence why I need a job that isn't nannying when I move.

So pretty much I am just lonely-and the one person I hang out with in this town is gone until next Tuesday-so I will pretty much be sitting here being bored-oh well its life.

I really don't have much else to say on here. I'm excited to move and then to be going home in September to see my grandma and everyone else. I finally get to start working on My brother and his fiances wedding invites :D which makes me happy because I really really enjoy doing them. Oh well off to finish watching my shows, and then eventually get ready-on the agenda for the day-HobLob, tanning and BandN.

No comments:

Post a Comment