Monday, July 18, 2011

one month

So my birthday is in one month. My big 2-5! and it sort of makes me terrified. ha-Not sure why-it just does-mainly because like I have said-I am not where I want to be in life-I am happy for the most part don't get me wrong on that-but I just don't have what I want in life. Lets hope by the time I am 26 things are finally falling into place.


I was talking to a friend and we were talking about how we will be 26 before we know it-and neither one of us are 25 yet-and that just made me even freak out more. I think I have decided that I am having a quarter life crisis... or quarter century crisis...

On that note-it is one month and one day until I leave Washington. Matt leaves on Friday and reality is slowly starting to sink in. And now I have second thoughts-I mean I am sooo excited to  move and be closer to family and friends-but it's like maybe I should of tried to like it here better, maybe I should of waited to see if I liked it. But then I think about when I 1st moved to Omaha-I loved it w/in the first few months. So I take this into account when I have a 2nd thoughts like that. It's just so hard, moving is never easy. It's never to leave friends that you have made or a town that you have attempted to make 'home' which never really fully happened for me.I just hope as much as things are going to get harder I hope at the same time it gets easier too

No comments:

Post a Comment