Friday, August 26, 2011

Finally

So we finally have internet again. I love love being back in Nebraska... it is soo great. The house is finally coming together, the main room we have is my craft room-which is the goal to get it done by tomorrow... I also got a job. I will be a co-teacher in a 2-2 1/2 year old room. I start the day after Labor day. I can't wait I am very very excited.

Nothing really new had happened-once the house is more in order at the end of the weekend I will post some pictures! I've been to Omaha twice now since I have been back in Nebraska. Got to see Dani's baby, what a stinking QT. Last night I went to Eric Church with Ashley. Jen and the kids came on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Even though it is 2 hours away, I think I will still see lots of everyone in Omaha.. I really like our house its soo cute, pics posted soon! I do miss the Beasley's back in Washington, but I do get to Skype with them tonight :D

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment