So here I am.... stuck at home because I have no car. I think my car is cursed and maybe I should get anew one-or maybe I just shouldn't drive anymore. got into an accident today. This time is was ALL my fault. Me being the distracted driver that I am, hit the car in front of me today. I wasn't on my phone, or speeding-which are the things I would think I would get into an accident doing. Nope just wasn't paying attention. Then to make matters worse the guy starts screaming at me-I get being upset and what not-but of all the accidents( which there has been 2 with my TrailBlazer, and then 1 when I just turned 16, none of which were my fault) I never screamed at the person once. He later apologized but seriously-what is yelling and cursing going to do. I could see if I was on my phone or speeding or just being a jackass-but I wasn't! It was an honest mistake. I guess it wouldn't be able to say I lived here unless I got into a car accident-it seems to be my 'Ive been here' trade mark!
It makes it worse because Matt isn't here, nor is my dad and mom (and those 3 are the people I rely on to help me with crap)-so at the age of almost 25, I finally had to put my big girl pants on and take care of this on my own. Thankfully, a worried friend called up her hubby who came and found me sitting in the Target parking lot, which is where the destination of my whole trip was! The car got towed and is now sitting at the auto body shop. And hopefully it can get looked at on Monday and then can be fixed up by Aug the 18th, the day before I was planning on leaving town. It would totally suck to have to stay longer, just because everything is planned on my leaving the 19th. That would be an awesome b-day present, if they could get my car done by then. Its not to bad, just the front fender is off and I have a dent in my hood that I think could be pounded out and fixed or I could be wrong!
This just adds to all the other stress in my life right now, with the trip to Cali, the move, the crap I'm dealing with our renters in MN, and the crap here at the apt. So now I will continue to clean my house, and get all the ready to go for packing. I leave on Tuesday for Cali, which I guess if my car had to get worked on this was the perfect time right? Since I won't need it. Uff-I am just going to try to breathe! I could really use a nice cold Coors light right now with some olives! mmm.. beer.. guess I could walk down to the gas station at the end of the block and go get some.. but its like 90 something outside-so its a lil warm for me. Guess I'll just finish cleaning and then rent some movies off the TV. then hopefully tomorrow I can have a friend come get me for our mani pedis we had planned. And then Monday borrow a car and do all the running around I need to get done-
Ok so I am done with venting now-thanks for listening-who ever you are :D I guess it can only go up from here right?!
No comments:
Post a Comment