So here it is-August 18th. My 25th birthday! and I sit here in a very empty apartment-getting ready to watch tv on my computer-Thanks GOSH for technology) I made it!! I made it to 25, with out any broken bones, major surgeries, or anything else you can think of! I'm still alive! :)
The plan is to pack up early tomorrow morning and leave. Hopefully get on the road by 7 am or so-which means I will get hardly any sleep tonight-but it will be worth it when I get to get to Mallory's that much earlier! I thought about leaving today-however, I really didn't want to spend the day driving-on a day I wish to be with friends and family. SO that is the plan for tomorrow-so nothing will be posted on here after today-until I don't know when-since we won't have internet, and I hate blogging on my phone.
On good note I have a job interview on Monday at a daycare/preschool. Couldn't be more excited.
Good friends of ours had their baby yesterday, a beautiful healthy baby boy. I couldn't be happier for them. It's about time-cause I know she was very uncomfortable towards the end. And hopefully everything will go smoothly with my move and I will get into Grand Island on Saturday and we can make it over to see them on Sunday-I can't WAIT to see them.. its been 2 months too long.
The plan for today is to finish cleaning my apartment, get everything together for tomorrow, and then run and do some last minute errands (drop off cable stuff and get munchies for tomorrow) and then spend the day w/the beasleys. It should be a nice and relaxing birthday! Hope everyone has a fantastic day!
No comments:
Post a Comment