Monday, January 31, 2011

I want....

First off I would just like to say "Good Bye January" It didn't go quite like I had hoped it would. O well.. NEXT I want a pair of these : These by far are coolest Ariel PJs EVER! They are so silky and I want a pair.. Even though Kendall told me they don't make them my size-I'm going to find a pair of PJs in my size like this!
I am spending the night over at Marissa and Rennes tonight-for they both are out of town so I get to spend some quality Kendall and Megan time-we both are super excited :D Oh and can't forget about Cookie!
So today really helped me realize that nannying IS NOT for me! I want open up my own daycare-hopefully things go according to my plan, Marissa and me can open an in-home childcare in her house by the end of the summer. This is just a temporary thing until we can get a lot of kids in here and move to a bigger area. So that is something that I am looking forward too, and I just hope that it happens sooner rather then later. :D :D :D :D So wish me luck in that area, just somethings need to get taken care of before that.
So I have so many thoughts that go thru my head on a daily basis. Sometimes I could just explode. I just don't even know anymore.. there is soo much I could vent about, but I won't because some/most not everyone needs to know. It's thoughts that just continuously go thru my head. I sometimes wonder when we all grew up?! and when I will completely grow up-I want to act like a grown up in some aspects but in others I can't seem too..  Oh well off to watch my Monday night shows.

1 comment: