Friday, January 28, 2011

mmmm...

It's been a week since I wrote on this-mainly because I haven't had anything to say. I've had a boring week actually. Lots of working and what nots. Nothing planned for the weekend-maybe haircut and donating blood-Which everyone should go do! so with nothing to say.. I will just leave you with a few of my favorite quotes of all time:

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'WOW What a Ride!'"
    --Unknown
  
“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.”

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step!"-MLK

"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone."~Al Capone

And now some Dumb Laws:

 Washington:
   People may not buy a mattress on Sunday.
   Destroying a beer cask or bottle of another is illegal.

Nebraska:
    If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested.
    A man is not allowed to run around with a shaved chest.(only applies in Omaha) 

Minnesota:
    A person may not cross state lines with a duck atop his head.
   Oral sex is prohibited.

North Dakota:
   One may be jailed for wearing a hat while dancing, or even for wearing a hat to a function    where dancing is taking place.(only in Fargo) 
   It is illegal to lie down and fall asleep with your shoes on.

Ok that is all... for now-I like these dumb stupid laws!  

No comments:

Post a Comment