So the last two nights, I've had some great chats with some great friends. I am truly blessed with all my friends that I have all over the US. :D Just wish I had more time to talk to everyone. I think tomorrow I'm going to attempt to start painting, but I feel like I should clean up my guest room, it is a mess and cluttered and the closet is jammed packed with stuff.
On a side note, I have become addicted to playing Angry Birds. I have seen other people post either on here or on FB about it, so I thought I would check it out-and the out come was addictive. HA!
I made a resolution this year to live more ZEN, and as of today, 21 days into the new year, I haven't done that at all. So starting tomorrow-I'm done worrying about the things I have no control over. Which is going to be hard for me, since I LOVE to have control over things, anyone that knows me knows this is true. I keep thinking, I may not be able to control things in the future, but I can control things now, to prevent bad things in the end. but I need to stop doing that-cause in the end, it is just causing more stress to me- I need to just live 1 day at a time, and focus on that day. However, I can still plan for my trip back to the midwest in June and August, not exactly sure when for either of those right now but as soon as I figure it out-I'll let you all know :D Oh how I can't wait to go back to Seattle soon :D
No comments:
Post a Comment