Saturday, January 15, 2011

mmmm....

So I started this because a friend said I should, after looking at her page. I think it's a pretty good idea for friends and family that do not live close by (which is no one reading this). Where to start though-I don't even know what to say on these things:
As everyone knows we are in Richland, Washington now. At first I hated this town, and still partially do. It's nothing like Omaha (which I miss dearly). But I have found 2 wonderful families to nanny for. The Thompson's-Bella and Ben. and The Beasley's-Kendall and Jordynn. They are about the one thing right now that makes living here ok. Oh and the fact that we have made friends w/the Beasleys. :D Matt is enjoying his job the best he can right now with inventory. Can't wait for next week to be over so we can go back to having  a normal life for a few months.
Everyday I wish to move back to Omaha, but I know I need to put my 'big girl pants' on and tough it out. I have amazing friends back in Omaha and I miss my family. The move has made me learn a little bit about myself, its amazing that every time you think you have it figured out you learn a little bit more about yourself.  That is my plan for this year, call it a new years resolution or call it what you may-but I hope to learn more about myself this year, and try to Two things completely off subject that bugs me to pieces about here A the shopping SUCKS!!! The mall is awful-it reminds me of a rundown version of West Roads-and scares me just about the same if not worse. and B the weather here- I am use to already being feet high in snow right now-and we got some snow in Nov and haven't had any since and even if we have its all melted-this week has felt like Spring hitting the 60s.. WTF its JANUARY!! Ok well maybe I'll get the hang of this we shall see-I must go get ready to drive to Seattle to go pick up my parents-exactly what I need right now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Try to make the best of it, Megan and hopefully it gets better!

    ReplyDelete