Monday, January 17, 2011

So I am all out of my routine this week with not working. Sleeping in until 9 and staying up until after 12.. seriously.. this is going to be hell to get back into my routine starting next week.  Today I bought paints,canvas and such so I can start painting I am pretty excited. When I write on this I feel like I am using Xanga. did anyone else every have that? I remember having it in high school-and it kept giving virus' to our computer so I had to delete it. I wish I had something exciting to write on this, but I don't really. On Wednesday I am going to Seattle-and I couldn't be more excited. I am very happy to have my parents here.I wish I could figure out when I am able to come back to Omaha to visit all my wonderful friends.. booo.. I also wish I had exciting to stuff to write on here.. maybe later in the week..

1 comment:

  1. XANGA??? Yes, I had that in like junior high ... I wish I could go back and read the stuff that I had to say back then..

    ReplyDelete