So... first off I want to say.. everyone should come and visit us SOON!!! Me and Matt are very bored and need people to socialize with.. haha.. Next thing is.. so I have been thinking and have decided that I am going to start a daycare. Finally.... I am determined this time.. I am hoping to open it by middle of summer with a friend of mine up here. Here is the thing-I am just trying to think of some names. so I am asking for input if anyone has any.. like I said there will be 2 of us-so we need to obviously agree on things.. but any suggestions help!
This weekend is Super Bowl-going to a party over at a friends- that I somehow became co-hostess of-ha which is fine w/me-we all know how much I love to entertain. so anyways.. BIG match-up this weekend.. Obviously rooting for the Steelers. LETS GO!!!!
It's really funny when you think that you know someone-then BAM-you don't anymore! good grief... I have realized and been told by a few people-that I am an amazing listener and give good advice-and that I should be a therapist.. haha.. I think I shall pass on that-but it does make me feel better to know that people thing I am a good listener and give advice.
No comments:
Post a Comment