Monday, February 21, 2011

what would you do?

So question of the day: What would you do if you knew you couldn't fail?

Me personally I would open up my daycare-that is all I can think of now...


On another note: Finished week 1 of P90X-UGH! I have been sore for the whole week-and it sucks-didn't even get up this am to do plyometrics (which FYI SUCKS BUTT). And I am not down any weight-I know it's only been a week but stinking Matt is down 3 WTF! So lets hope after phase 1-I can at least be down weight-or fit better into jeans :) O well off to work-UGH! :(

2 comments:

  1. Stick to it, Megan!! Boys usually have an easier time shedding weight. I heard P90X sucks but keep doing it and I'm sure you'll see results soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. for the record down 5. and im going to kick its ass!!!

    ReplyDelete