Tuesday, February 22, 2011

men suck

Ok so sorry to the men that read this (which it isn't a lot) but I officially hate you all today. Why is it soo much easier for men to loose weight then women? yeah I get it were suppose to have some extra fat on us for having children yada yada yada-well guess what? I'm not having children in the next yr so I don't want this damn fat anymore..

As people know me and Matt are doing P90X-and it's super hard I mean really hard-Matt is down 5 lbs in 1 week (however I think that is because he goes all day w/out eating and then adding exercise in helps) but me on the other hand I think am down 1 lb or nothing. I'd like to be down 20 lbs by June when we go back home-but at the rate I'm going that's not happening.. My problem is I have a super bad sweet tooth and work with kids all day-any suggestions on how not to eat to much tastee food.. O and I love carbs and I'm a vegetarian :/

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it is easier to for men to lose weight than women. Maybe try sucking on ice chips or mints or something throughout the day? That usually helps with my appetite for a while.

    ReplyDelete