Super Bowl Sunday today.. GO STEELERS!!! And no I'm not a band wagon jumper or anything-my family was born and raised in PA I was born there and grew up loving the Steelers. It's pretty much the only team I will watch. I'm sure I'm going to gain 1000 lbs today with all the good food were having today.
So lately I have learned a lot about so called friends, and how much they 'keep' from me-and in that Karma is a B*%^&! Don't talk to me and make is seem like you are the victim in situations, then when the truth comes out YOU ARE NOT THE VICTIM! you get everything you deserve in life.
Which in reality is exactly how life is-you get what you put into it. The crappy part is-that sometimes you put a lot into life and still don't get what you want out of it-but I guess HE has a plan for everyone-and at some point you just need to let things go-and just live day by day.
People change, life change-and at some point you need to either learn to roll with the punches or lay down and get punched...
No comments:
Post a Comment