Thursday, April 21, 2011

:)

YEAH it's Thursday! That much closer to Saturday-which I am excited about because I finally get a pedi and I get to go shopping-AGAIN-! So today my Dad is having partial knee replacement surgery. so keeping him in my thoughts today-it will be great for him though and it will make his life a lot easier-love ya dad!

Last night I went shopping-bought some nice new clothes finally. I am doing this detox thing-down a few pounds.. nothing major-still have my goal for when I get to Omaha.. :) Which by they way isn't very much longer.

I got asked to my Jordynn's 'Christian Sponsor' or in other words her Godmother.. I am very honored.. some people might not think its a huge deal-but I totally think it is :) and am very excited... haha

I should actually be getting ready for work-or running before work-haha which i think I am going to do..

No comments:

Post a Comment